Click HERE to Read Admin Instruction for this event
Dear Taekwondo Friends,
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the London Taekwondo Poomsae Championships. The event will be run under existing World Taekwondo Poomsae Competition rules. Due to the limited booking time at the venue, we can only include WT recognized Poomsae competitions. The aim of this competition is to help Kup grades to develop, gain confidence and provide an opportunity for them to compete. We look forward to welcoming you all to London and hope you have an enjoyable and successful day.
1. Competition Organising Committee
1.1. Event Organiser Master Azim Razak (7th Dan)
Tel: 07887 783952
1.2. Event Director Master Chi Lai (5th Dan)
Tel: 07742 159239
2. Competition Date and Time Sunday, 12th May 2019 (Start time: 9.30am sharp)
3. Competition Venue Forest Hill Community Leisure Centre, Bampton Road, Forest Hill, LONDON SE23 2XX
4. Competition Closing date for entries Payment must be made on or before Wednesday, 1st May 2019
5. Competition Poomsae Officials Competition Manager: Master Chi Lai (5th Dan)
Referee Director: Grandmaster Tong Wan Shin – Tbc
6. Poomsae Competition Judges International and UK Judges who wish to participate full time in this event should contact the Referee Director. UK Judges must also send their Name with their valid BT Membership (M) number to the Referee Director prior to the event.
7. Competition Registration Online Registration: www.poomsae-reg.com
Payment is required within 14 days after the registration of competitors on the online system (Poomsae-reg.com). The payment deadline will be Wednesday 1st May 2019. Players who fail the British Taekwondo (BT) audit or withdraw after the payment deadline will not be refunded.
8. Entry fees – per category
K1 Division – £35.00 Individual
K1 Division – £30.00 Pair (per Pair)
K1 Division – £30.00 Team (per Team)
K2 Division – £35.00 Individual
K2 Division – £30.00 Pair (per Pair)
K2 Division – £30.00 Team (per Team)
K3 Division – £35.00 Individual
K3 Division – £30.00 Pair (per Pair)
K3 Division – £30.00 Team (per Team)
9. KUP Division (K Class) Categories
K1 Division – (1st Kup – 2 nd Kup)
K2 Division – (3rd Kup – 6 th Kup)
K3 Division – (7th Kup – 10th Kup)
For more detail information click the link below.